The new Pantera Elite 27,5+ is a trail riders best available tool. It is, by no means, THE bike for the trails since Pantera takes no exceptions when you are after only the best results. There is nothing more to give or take – the Pantera has got it all in the game of Hardtails mountain bikes.
If you are the true old school „hard-tail biker“ and would not yet consider jumping on the dual-suspension game, the Pantera definitely stays as your true companion with you. It is also the highest ranking hard-tail competitive MTB bike on the GT range. Hence the reason it’s called the Elite. Well, the good news is that the GT Pantera Elite 27,5“ is packed with all the goodies to withstand the unexpected trails:
Pantera also sits right on the price range where the dual-suspension mountain bikes become affordable, So, why to choose a Pantera instead of getting a comfortable dual-suspension bike? Well
Oneness would describe this bike the most, as the hardtail is more responsible on the trail. You don’t need to worry about riding this bike on the rough roads since it is the top model, that is Designer for that. Just be fit enough to hold on and pedal through the tactical and smooth trails. It is extremely fun and responsive, elite class bike for all your needs.
Panteras key feature, which makes it the top of the range hardtails are:
- It’s a GT!
- Aluminum frame – Stiff and durable, yet lightweight and well Designed as usual by the GT MTB standards. The Triple Triangle smoothes is a GT’s legendary Designer that is Designed to reduce the stress coming through the rear Wheel. Zerostack tapered head tube.
- Rock Shox front forks – Fully adjustable RockShox Recon Silver RL forks with 120mm travel are widely used by pro cyclists in the MTB range. Has got the lock-out and rebound to adjust it according to the trails and your body preferences
- Oversized tires – On the grip side – You will be taken care by the 2.8“ Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance tires that are perfect for what the unexpected trail has to offer. Durable and versatile for the upcoming track. Another feature that is Designed for the unknown, is suited well enough on the Panthera.
- The drivetrain is the Shimano 1×11 by Sunrace – The triple one combo has all the Gears under your one thumb. Whether the road takes you up or down, eleven gears will be enough to sort out the occasion.
- Shimano‘s hydraulic disc brakes – Another important design choice that provides all the stopping power you could ask for. 160mm rotors as standard.
- All Terra components – Are taking care all over the bike. Including Handlebar, Stem, Seatpost, Seatclamp, and saddle.
Frame sizes come in Medium and Large
The color scheme is the Unique Light Blue that goes by the code TEAL
GT Pantera Elite is the out-of-the-box heavy duty hardtail bike that withstands the roughness. If hard-trail bikes are your way to go – grab the Pantera Elite. Sorry to say, but most likely you will be running out of the power before Pantera limits its capabilities. This is an elite class bike that will serve you well for decades.