|Home | Classifieds | Mechanic | Links | Race Headlines | Features | New Books | Photos | Travel | Cartoons | OH-WV-PA Info | Site Map | Search | Contact|
Sorry, this page is no longer onsite. Click here to reach Bikexchange Home.
New Book Announcement!
We’re thrilled to announce the upcoming publication of the book,
The Bicycle Book of Wit, Wisdom and Wanderings
Jim Joyce, Editor
This book is a tribute to the bicycle and those who ride. It includes 30+ articles and 40+ cartoons from a score of distinguished writers and cartoonists, and many of these works have never appeared on Bikexchange.com. Highlights:
- Exclusive, never-before-seen interview with Chris Carmichael, Lance Armstrong's long time coach and dear friend.
- Bicycling essays from a Pulitzer Prize winner and a National Catholic Press winner.
- A dozen other professional writers weigh in on the world's finest human powered machine and the thrill of the ride.
- Hilarious and topical 'toons from cartoonists who have appeared in Dirt Rag, Reader's Digest, Boys’ Life and other major publications and books.
- The thoughtful stories and articles cover the waterfront on cycling, whether it's fact, humor, recollection, commentary, or prediction. Stories about cycling not only in the U.S., but in Africa, Europe, and more.
- Something for everybody who loves to ride!
The book will be available in 2007 via www.BikeBook.net (sends you to this page for now).
Please stop back for more details. For more information or to place advance orders, contact:
Jim Joyce, Editor and Founder
Bikexchange.com: The Bicycle Exchange
Editor, The Bicycle Book of Wit, Wisdom and Wanderings
186 Bryson Avenue
Emsworth (Pittsburgh), PA 15202
Bikexchange.com Home | New Bicycling Books