|Home | Classifieds | Mechanic | Links | Race Headlines | Features | New Books | Photos | Travel | Cartoons | OH-WV-PA Info | Site Map | Search | Contact|
Sorry, but the Griz Guides offer has expired.
New Book Announcement!
We’re thrilled to announce the upcoming publication of the book,
The Bicycle Book of Wit, Wisdom and Wanderings
Jim Joyce, Editor
This soon-to-be-published book is a tribute to the bicycle by and for those who ride. It includes 30+ articles and 40+ cartoons from a score of distinguished writers and cartoonists, and many of these works (including 20 new cartoons) have never been posted on Bikexchange.com. Highlights:
- Exclusive, never-before-seen interview with Chris Carmichael, Lance Armstrong's long time coach and dear friend.
- Bicycling essays from a Pulitzer Prize winner and a National Catholic Press Award winner.
- A dozen other professional writers weigh in on the world's finest human powered machine and the thrill of the ride.
- Hilarious and topical 'toons from cartoonists who have appeared in Dirt Rag, Reader's Digest, Boys’ Life and other major publications and books.
- Thoughtful stories and articles that cover the waterfront on cycling, whether it's fact, humor, recollection, commentary, or prediction. Stories about cycling not only in the U.S., but also in Africa and Europe.
- Something for everybody who loves to ride!
The book will be available in 2007 via www.bikebook.net (sends you to this page for now).
Keep posted on news about the upcoming book:
Join Bike Book Mail List
Your email address will be used only for this purpose.
For more information and to place advance orders, contact:
Jim Joyce, Editor and Founder
Bikexchange.com: The Bicycle Exchange
Editor, The Bicycle Book of Wit, Wisdom and Wanderings
186 Bryson Avenue
Emsworth (Pittsburgh), PA 15202